Saturday, November 1, 2008

Be a butterfly! Not a ground grubbing caterpillar!

Be a butterfly, not a Caterpillar!

Can you imagine? What if a caterpillar just didn’t turn into a butterfly? What if it said, that’s a lot of work, that’s scary, that’s not for me –

http://silent-master.blogspot.com/2008/10/terrible-spell.html

(Check this link out for additional links too to some inspirational stories.)

When I first heard Great Grandmaster Dr Tae Yun Kim comment, in Jung SuWon class, what if the caterpillar decided to just stay like a worm and not take the determination to change into being a butterfly, in Jung Suwon class, it made a real impression on me.

If a caterpillar didn’t take that great leap of trust and faith to change itself over completely to a beautiful winged creature, it would just be a ‘worm’ crawling around on the ground.

I remember that comment when every I face a challenge or a new change in my life – change can be scary, unknown, it can me I have to face my beliefs (likely false and limiting about myself) – but if I don’t trust, at least in God if I can’t believe in myself, and go for it, then I’m just letting myself be stuck in a caterpillar stage. J

Trust, have faith, and change like the caterpillar does to become a beautiful butterfly!!

No comments: