Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jung SuWon Warrior Relationships - life training!

Martial Arts teach you many things -- physically how to kick and punch. How to put kicks and punches together to defend yourself or your loved ones. How to value yourself enough to defend yourself. How to learn how to learn anything - from a new kick to how to a new skill at work.

From my experience also, Martial Arts, in my case particularily Jung SuWon, as taught by Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim, is a foundation for better relationships and a better life - at work and at home.

Once example of a great warrior relationship - check this blog.

Jung SuWon teaches you to have a purpose and determination. Dont' be a lump on a log - have a direction you want in life!

Jung SuWon teaches you patience (Jung SuWon Code of ethics: "Seek patience in my ways") - all relationships benefit from patience. With co-workers, relatives, or your spouse or partner -- having patience and the empathy, care, concern for others behind it, goes a long way.

Jung SuWon teaches you to find the truth in your life (Code of ethics: "..So that I may discover the Truth about my strengths and weaknesses")

And Jung SuWon teaches you first to learn about your self. One of the code of ethics is, "I will learn to love myself." That sounds so basic, but for me I know it wasn't until I could really feel confident in my own skin, had learned to know and like myself, that I found real love with a wonderful partner. You have to learn to love yourself before you can truely love another.

No comments: