Saturday, November 1, 2008

Real Love comes FROM you!

Here’s something to think about today:
“When you find real love in your life, you have a special feeling of happiness that is not dependent on anyone or anything in order to be. That’s because it comes FROM you, not TO you from outside sources” The Silent Master, by Dr Tae Yun Kim

Reading that today I thought, wow, there is so much in that short quote. Did someone ever tell you they loved you, but inside at that time you were stressed about something, or depressed about something, or unsettled or unhappy with your life over all? What did you feel back at that time? Stress? Love, but not joy? For myself, thinking back, I’d discount what that person said in a way. I just couldn’t take it in really. It would be like eating plastic or something indigestible – just couldn’t ‘digest’ that person’s love because I didn’t feel love inside myself, myself.

Real love, real happiness has to come from inside you first. It has to be your love, your ability to love, generated by you. Then any and all love that comes your way, you can take in.

No comments: