Saturday, November 1, 2008

Choices!!

What to choose, what to choose… what to choose?


http://jungsuwon-instructor.blogspot.com/2008/10/make-your-own-choices-be-owner-of-your.html or click here

I love this posting – everyday we all make thousands of little choices. What time am I getting up in the morning? What am I having for breakfast? What am I going to work on first at work? Etc.

Most choices may not have much of an inpact on my life. Having cereal instead of a donut for breakfast isn’t going to change the world for me today.

But in each of our choices we, maybe unknowingly, chose good or bad. A life of eating cereal for breakfast could keep my healthier than a life of eating a donut for breakfast…

A life of associating with good people, with good hearts, who want to help others and help bring more good about in the world, will have an impact on my life.

All your choices count, in some way. Chose the good always!! I think if you do, ultimately good will always come to you.

I can remember in Jung SuWon class Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim saying each of us are like antennas – Good and bad things are out there just like vibrations. And unknowingly we pick up them. I want my antennae to only be tuned into good things!

No comments: